zaterdag 2 februari 2013

New Winx Club Books!


Hey everyone! Sorry for no new posts the last 2 weeks :/
But today i will post a lot! So start with the new Season 5 - Harmonix Books!!


 OMG! So amazing! I think this Italian book is about how they get Harmonix and Sirenix and stuff! Still cool!


And This is a Turkish 2013 Calender!! Amazing! I Love Turkey! I' go in the summer vacation to it and will buy a lot of stuff! ;D


Sorry for this small size -.-' This book is again Italian, I think it is a friendshipbook because of ''Le Mie Amiche Fate'' Which means ''My Fairy Friends?'' I don't know but it is awesome!!


Again small size :( But i don't know what this book is about but i think it's about the show again, I hope somebody goes to Italia this year? Well if you go, get some books for me xD


Tell me what you think about these books by Commenting! :D

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten